From our growing family to yours, have a very happy and safe New Year. May your to-do list for 2012 be full of travel dreams big and small along with a few seemingly impossible goals that you will achieve. Whatever you do just remember to have fun and enjoy your times together. They really do fly by too fast.
About © Keryn Means/ walkingon travels
Keryn Means is the founder of Walking on Travels, a site that gives hope to today’s modern parent who doesn’t want to stop their lives; they simply bring their kids along for the ride. You can find Keryn dragging her 2 boys around Seattle most days and across the globe several times a year. Follow along on their adventures on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter
Welcome to Walking on Travels
Hi there! I'm Keryn. I have a major case of wanderlust, and when I had children, I was worried that my outings would get reduced to trips to the playground and kids museums. This blog is dedicated to adventuring with my family, and providing tips and tricks for staying sane on the road. The luggage requirements will change - no more single-backpack options with an infant and toddler in tow - but the delight in showing your children the magic of the world is boundless. Join me on our adventures that we ALL can enjoy from our backyard in Seattle to destinations around the globe!
- I Dare You to Travel October 28, 2011
- Who Needs A Castle? We have Rocks! July 6, 2011
- 5 Reasons I Love A Good Mother Son Dance July 17, 2012
- How Will the Kids Survive Without Mom for One Week? May 25, 2013
- Get to know.. The Mother of All Trips May 24, 2013
- Celebrate Travel: A Two Wheel Salute to National Bike Month May 22, 2013
- Freya: How truly like a mom, to still plan for things to ...
- Mom: Ooops..forgot to change the name, but I'm sure you...
- Jim: As your Mom, who could easily inflict guilt if she...