CityPASS Could Make Your Travels Just a Little Bit Cheaper
I am very excited to announce a little giveaway I am doing with CityPASS. If you have no idea what this is, please read on. It will be worth your time.
Earlier this summer my aunt and uncle come out for a visit with my cousin’s kids. They wanted to see as much of Seattle as possible. Exploring Seattle can get pretty pricey. To save a little cash they picked up 4 CityPASS booklets. This gave them access to the Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium, Woodland Park Zoo, Pacific Science Center, EMP Museum, Museum of Flight and Argosy Cruises Seattle Harbor Tour.
An adult pass cost my aunt and uncle $69 each and lasted 9 days from first date of issue. They were able to skip most ticket lines and just head right into an attraction, invaluable if you are trying to go up to the top of the Space Needle on a clear day.
Let’s do a little math. The Space Needle cost me, who did not have a CityPASS, $19 to go up. The aquarium is $19.95 and the zoo costs $17.75. Already I am up to almost $57 and I haven’t even gotten to the EMP or Pacific Science Center.
Obviously this is a pretty darn good deal.
My family was able to save a bundle and cram in a lot of sights in the limited amount of time they were in town.
So here’s where you come in.
I am giving away 2 adult CityPASS booklets to one very lucky person. You will have your choice of cities (excluding Southern California- sorry!).
- Entrants must be 18 or older
- No immediate family members are eligible (sorry fam!)
- You MUST be a US or Canadian resident. However, if you are an international visitor and will be traveling into the states this fall passes can be shipped to a domestic hotel.
- All entries must be received by September 10th at 12:01am EST.
- Winner will be announced on September 12th and notified via email. If I have not heard back from the winner within 3 days a new winner will be chosen.
How to enter this sweepstakes
To get in on the action just fill out the Rafflecopter below.
- For those not familiar with this type of entry form it’s really easy. Just click on the elements that you want to do (example: click on “Leave a Blog Post Comment” and it will walk you through and record your entry).
- You must leave a comment on this post via Rafflecopter to enter. Additional entries are available for following me on Facebook, Twitter and signing up for an email subscription.
- If you are wary of leaving your email address please be aware that I will not sell or give out your email address. CityPASS will have no access to it. I simply need your email address so I can tell you if you won!
Let me know if you have any questions.
Many thanks to Citypass for providing a CityPass to my readers so they can experience the wonders of the cities across the USA.
written by Keryn Means