Welcome to parenthood. You will never travel again. Wait, that doesn’t sound right. Just because you have kids that doesn’t mean you stop being who you are. You still love to go out, have a great meal, check out the newest hotels and attractions and see the world.
Walking on Travels is the site that gives hope to today’s modern parent who doesn’t want to stop their lives; they simply bring their kids along for the ride. We engage new parent travelers and multichild familes who have let fear hold them back from taking the trip of their dreams.
By engaging my audience on a daily basis through blog posts, Facebook and Twitter I am able to address issues that are important to parents, like where to go and stay, how to deal with jet lag, eating on the road, keeping kids entertained on planes, boats, cars, and so much more. Through easy to access travel tips, trip reports, hotel reviews, great eats and a handy “ know before you go” featurette at the end of each destination post parents will have the confidence to explore the world without hesitation.
Show off your brand with Walking on Travels
You want your brand to get to the right people and in the best way possible. My background in photography and journalism allows me to capture a reader’s attention visually, while speaking effectively about your brand with honest feedback readers can trust. Your brand will be highly visible for an extended period of time on my site, ensuring that your messages is reached by the people who need to see it most.
Sample of brands we have worked with in the past
- Cloud 9
- Outrigger Resorts
- Vail Resorts
- Four Seasons Seattle
- Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Grand Hyatt Kauai
- Nova Car Hire
- GreenRubino PR
- MacMillan Audio
- Sasquatch Books
- Chronicle Books
- Becker & Mayer
- Travel Mindset
- Tourism Vancouver
- Visit Fort Worth
- Panama City Beach, FL tourism
- Visit Bellevue
- Seiverville, TN
- Sheraton New York Times Square
- Sheraton Seattle
- Westin Grand Central
- Westin Bellevue
Recent awards we have won
- 2011 Top 25 Travel Blogs By Parents
- 2012 Babble’s Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families
- Washington Flyer’s Best Travel Blogs of 2012
- Red Tricycle 2013 Totally Awesome Awards Finalist
- Babble 100 Best Bloggers of 2013
- Mom.me: Our 50 Favorite Mom Bloggers
- 10Best.com and USA Today 10 Best Family Travel Bloggers
Why should you work with Walking on Travels?
- You want to show families that traveling with kids is possible and can be an enjoyable experience.
- You offer unique kid adventures, but are looking to engage their parents too.
- You are looking for families who want to see the world and open their child’s eyes to all it has to offer.
- You want to attract families who have cash to spend and may not think of visiting your spot, whether it be a hotel or adventurous activity.
- Press Trips
- Brand Ambassador
- Giveaways and Contests
If you are interested in chatting more about an opportunity that would be beneficial to my readers please contact me at keryn AT walkingontravels DOT com. Please remember that this is a family-friendly travel site. No adult content, gambling or get-rich-quick schemes please.