There are so many ways to travel these days, but how will that effect you when you are pregnant. Will you have to deal with nausea, adding in restroom breaks and pack enough snacks to feed a small army? I’m breaking it down by mode of transport to help you navigate the rocky waters (roads or turbulence) you may encounter.
Pregnant + Transportation
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter
Welcome to Walking on Travels
Hi there! I'm Keryn. I have a major case of wanderlust, and when I had children, I was worried that my outings would get reduced to trips to the playground and kids museums. This blog is dedicated to adventuring with my family, and providing tips and tricks for staying sane on the road. The luggage requirements will change - no more single-backpack options with an infant and toddler in tow - but the delight in showing your children the magic of the world is boundless. Join me on our adventures that we ALL can enjoy from our backyard in Seattle to destinations around the globe!
- I Dare You to Travel October 28, 2011
- Who Needs A Castle? We have Rocks! July 6, 2011
- 5 Reasons I Love A Good Mother Son Dance July 17, 2012
- Celebrate Travel: A Two Wheel Salute to National Bike Month May 22, 2013
- Photo of the Week: San Javier Mission in Loreto, Mexico May 21, 2013
- Tips for Breastfeeding on a Plane for a First Time Mom May 20, 2013
- budget jan: It is impressive from afar and the close up photos...
- Marcia: That really is an awe inspiring mission -- you've ...
- Farrah: I love this post! I am just so crazy for biking th...