Dek and I have always loved doing a little mother son dancing around the house. Of course he’s gone through phases of when he will actually dance with me and when he just looks at me like I’m crazy. You can guess which happens more often. Lately we have been in a dancing slump. When I [...]
Tag Archives: bonding
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter
Welcome to Walking on Travels
Hi there! I'm Keryn. I have a major case of wanderlust, and when I had children, I was worried that my outings would get reduced to trips to the playground and kids museums. This blog is dedicated to adventuring with my family, and providing tips and tricks for staying sane on the road. The luggage requirements will change - no more single-backpack options with an infant and toddler in tow - but the delight in showing your children the magic of the world is boundless. Join me on our adventures that we ALL can enjoy from our backyard in Seattle to destinations around the globe!
- I Dare You to Travel October 28, 2011
- Who Needs A Castle? We have Rocks! July 6, 2011
- 5 Reasons I Love A Good Mother Son Dance July 17, 2012
- Photo of the Week: San Javier Mission in Loreto, Mexico May 21, 2013
- Tips for Breastfeeding on a Plane for a First Time Mom May 20, 2013
- Mini Break (Parents): Attempting to Handle Disappointment When Plans Change May 20, 2013
- Lisa Wood: Tulips are my all time favorite. I love it when hu...
- Lisa Wood: Oh gosh how wonderful it all sounds, from the dinn...
- Lala: Awesome tips! I wish I was able to travel more wh...