I know I might get a lot of backlash for this, but given our recent trip to China, I’m questioning whether I would haul a car seat along with us again, unless we rented a car. As responsible parents, Mike and I brought our car seat on my recent business trip to China thinking we [...]
Tag Archives: car seats
Sign up for our FREE monthly newsletter
Welcome to Walking on Travels
Hi there! I'm Keryn. I have a major case of wanderlust, and when I had children, I was worried that my outings would get reduced to trips to the playground and kids museums. This blog is dedicated to adventuring with my family, and providing tips and tricks for staying sane on the road. The luggage requirements will change - no more single-backpack options with an infant and toddler in tow - but the delight in showing your children the magic of the world is boundless. Join me on our adventures that we ALL can enjoy from our backyard in Seattle to destinations around the globe!
- I Dare You to Travel October 28, 2011
- Who Needs A Castle? We have Rocks! July 6, 2011
- 5 Reasons I Love A Good Mother Son Dance July 17, 2012
- Celebrate Travel: A Two Wheel Salute to National Bike Month May 22, 2013
- Photo of the Week: San Javier Mission in Loreto, Mexico May 21, 2013
- Tips for Breastfeeding on a Plane for a First Time Mom May 20, 2013
- Kiera @EasyTravelMom: Love this! We are big bicyclists in our family! Fu...
- lola: awww thanks Leah!! we do have an awful lot of fun ...
- Alice: ahhh, looks amazing Keryn. What an exciting life y...