We recently spent a blustery and wet weekend up in Vancouver in February. What better time to escape the USA than on Presidents Day weekend? The weather may not have been perfect but our stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver took a little bit of the bite out of the cold weather. It was our [...]
Tag Archives: Style
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
Welcome to Walking on Travels
Hi there! I'm Keryn. I have a major case of wanderlust, and when I had children, I was worried that my outings would get reduced to trips to the playground and kids museums. This blog is dedicated to adventuring with my family, and providing tips and tricks for staying sane on the road. The luggage requirements will change - no more single-backpack options with an infant and toddler in tow - but the delight in showing your children the magic of the world is boundless. Join me on our adventures that we ALL can enjoy from our backyard in Seattle to destinations around the globe!
- I Dare You to Travel October 28, 2011
- Who Needs A Castle? We have Rocks! July 6, 2011
- 5 Reasons I Love A Good Mother Son Dance July 17, 2012
- The Algarve- A Portuguese Adventure Playground for the Whole Family May 18, 2013
- Get to know… Trip Styler May 17, 2013
- Mini Break (Parents): Planning a Fabulous Girls Weekend in Portland May 16, 2013
- Charu: I love this unit...looks spacious and kid friendly...
- Bexter: What a great plan for a memorable weekend. You've ...
- Bethaney - Flashpacker Family: Sign me up!!!! Looks like the perfect weekend away...