I’ve pulled together a few products that make travel easier or take us to a foreign land when we are at home. Stop on over and help support this little blog with your purchase through my Amazon Affiliate store. You don’t pay anymore, Amazon just gets a little less and puts it in my pocket so I can pay the blog bills.
What you will find in my shop?
- Books for teens and child readers, including audiobooks and Kindle books
- Travel Memoirs to get your travel bug buzzing
- Gear for Baby and toddler while on the road
- Toys that inspire young minds at home and on the road
- Electronics that make your travels a little lighter and perhaps even a little more fun
- Photography equipment to help you capture every moment of your journey
- Apparel to keep your toes warm and your kids ready for anything
Things to Read
I love to read and share what I find. Check back here often for books, news and magazine articles and other bloggers posts.
If you have any suggestions, I am all ears.
- Travel Memoirs- Click the link (left) to see a list of books I’ve read, I’m reading, plan to read or friends recommend.
- Posts of interest: Off to Travel Dreamland Again
- Guidebooks- click the link (left) to view a list of guide books I have used.
- Posts of interest: Guidebook Junkie.
- News Articles
- Book Reviews
Make Life Easier
- Posts of interest
- Se Habla Español?
- At Least TRY to Say Something
- Signing Time
- Diving Into Another Language Through Picture Books
- Italian Translation: 11 Useful Phrases When Traveling with Children
- Translating Food Allergies
- Language Learning: Travel to Italy is My Motivation
- Language Learning: Take Advantage of Your Local Coffee Shop
- Language Learning: Interview with the Bohemian Travelers
- Language Learning: Can you learn Japanese better in Japan?
- Language Learning: Summer Beach Reads
- Language Learning: Flashcards and Other Games
- Language Learning: Harnessing the Power of YouTube
Saving for travels
- Posts of interest :
written by Keryn Means