WORK WITH US
Welcome to parenthood. You will never travel again. Wait, that doesn’t sound right. Just because you have kids that doesn’t mean you stop being who you are. You still love to go out, have a great meal, check out the newest hotels and attractions and see the world.
Walking on Travels is the site that gives hope to today’s modern parent who doesn’t want to stop their lives; they simply bring their kids along for the ride. We engage new parent travelers and multichild familes who have let fear hold them back from taking the trip of their dreams.
By engaging my audience on a daily basis through blog posts, Facebook and Twitter I am able to address issues that are important to parents, like where to go and stay, how to deal with jet lag, eating on the road, keeping kids entertained on planes, boats, cars, and so much more. Through easy to access travel tips, trip reports, hotel reviews, great eats and a handy “ know before you go” featurette at the end of each destination post parents will have the confidence to explore the world without hesitation.
Sample of past clients:
- Outrigger Resorts
- Le Meridien
- Westin Grand Central
- Diamond PR
- ATOUT France
- Visit Costa Rica
- Kid & Coe
Sampling of our awards:
- 2011 Top 25 Travel Blogs By Parents
- 2012 Babble’s Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families
- Washington Flyer’s Best Travel Blogs of 2012
- Red Tricycle 2013 Totally Awesome Awards Finalist
- Babble 100 Best Bloggers of 2013
- Mom.me: Our 50 Favorite Mom Bloggers
- 10Best.com and USA Today 10 Best Family Travel Bloggers
Show off your brand with Walking on Travels
You want your brand to get to the right people and in the best way possible. My background in photography and journalism allows me to capture a reader’s attention visually, while speaking effectively about your brand with honest feedback readers can trust. Your brand will be highly visible for an extended period of time on my site, ensuring that your messages is reached by the people who need to see it most.
Why should you work with Walking on Travels?
- You want to show families that traveling with kids is possible and can be an enjoyable experience.
- You offer unique kid adventures, but are looking to engage their parents too.
- You are looking for families who want to see the world and open their child’s eyes to all it has to offer.
- You want to attract families who have cash to spend and may not think of visiting your spot, whether it be a hotel or adventurous activity.
- You value influencers and the relationship that can help build and grow your brand.
Available Content Partnerships and Social Media Opportunities
Exclusive Destination Coverage. Editor Keryn Means of Walking On Travels will travel to your destination for at least three days and two nights. Trip will include two blog posts, live social media while on site and post-trip social media promotion of posts. Click for HERE multi-influencer destination campaigns details.
Brand Ambassador. If you are a company with stellar products for customers who love to travel, we would love to chat with you. Whether you would like to build a long-term relationship to promote your products, or you need help bringing a product to a new audience, Walking On Travels can help.
Sponsored post. If you have a destination, hotel or product that fits the Walking On Travels audience, we can create customized posts to target our demographic.
Product Reviews. If you would like to send us your product for review and exclusive editorial write-up, we charge a fee for photography of the item and the time to write and create the article, as well as promotion of the article. We do not write about any product we wouldn’t use ourselves or cannot fully recommend.
Product Roundup. When creating product round ups, we will include your product along with other similar items within your category or a variety of travel-related items. (Examples: 10 Tech Must-Haves for Travel, Best New Apps for Travel, Stylish Luggage for Your Next Trip, 10 Best Travel Gear for Kids etc…)
Host a Giveaway/Contest
- Option A: We host, promote, facilitate and giveaway your product in a blog post on Walking On Travels by having readers enter through a Rafflecopter widget. Giveaways last for two weeks and are promoted through our social media channels. Client provides marketing copy and product description. Client is responsible for shipping and must provide any giveaway restrictions (age, location, etc.) before the giveaway goes live. Includes a mention in the weekly newsletter.
- Option B: We help promote and amplify your existing contest or giveaway that is on your website, blog or social media channels. Social media promotion through the Walking On Travels channels use all specific hashtags to your brand and campaign. All graphics must be provided by the client.
Social Media Promotions. Let us help you with your social media amplification, whether it is a marketing campaign, contest or live event. Walking On Travels can promote your content and marketing messages through our social media channels. If you want an even larger social media reach, we can tap into our Walking On Travels Collective and invite more influencers to work with us to build a cohesive campaign that will broadcast your message in an authentic way to reach your marketing goals.
Twitter Chats. Twitter chats are a great way to facilitate a conversation around travel trends, industry news, new products and destinations. We can host your one-hour chat dedicated to your brand, client or specific topic of interest.
Note: All partnerships are disclosed as per FTC guidelines.
If you are interested in chatting more about an opportunity that would be beneficial to my readers please contact me at keryn AT walkingontravels DOT com. Please remember that this is a family-friendly travel site. No adult content, gambling or get-rich-quick schemes please.