What to expect on a Fathom Cruise to the Dominican Republic
Boarding and Disembarking Procedure
Boarding your Fathom Cruise
- You can check into your cruise as early as 1pm, or as late as 4pm. The boat will leave without you; don’t be late.
- Make sure you print out your luggage tags and attach them to your bags. If you forget your tags, have no fear. There are porters at the cruise terminal to help you. Just remember your cabin number.
- Enter security at the terminal and proceed up the steps to check in.
- At check in your will need your passport and boarding confirmation. You will receive your cabin cards, which you will need to get on and off the boat every time.
- Once you are on the boat (you will have to show your ID card a few times), go straight to reception on Deck 4. If you want a room upgrade, this is where you will do it and the line can get long quick.
Getting off the boat is fairly easy when you are at port. Just don’t forget your cabin card. This is your golden ticket to get back on the boat. You will scan it when you leave and rescan it when you get back on board. Your bags will go through a scanner every time you get back on the boat.