Things to Do with a Pregnant Woman, Infant and/or Toddler in Whistler, BC
We may just be starting to feel the cool breeze of autumn blowing through Seattle, but snowboard season is fast approaching. I am already looking at the calendar to see when we can get back up to Whistler. Dek should be able to start ski lessons. I can finally strap on my board and fall down the mountain again.
But what to do with Ty and Dek when we aren’t on the slopes?
Last season I got to explore the quieter side of Whistler snow activities. As a very pregnant woman and mother of a 2-year-old that wasn’t quite ready for a snowboard or skis we explored the village, made our own snow fun on a tiny mound of the white and fluffy stuff, ate some delectable crepes and took in a fire and ice show.
Need a little more? Here is a round-up of posts from last season to get your appetite ready for the coming months. And don’t miss all the “How to” information in the Whistler, BC trip report.
- Things to do with a Toddler in Whistler
- Hitting the Whistler Slopes Toddler Style
- Tackling ice-skating with a Two Year Old
- Whistler Inclusive Playground Serves Up Plenty of Fun
- Fire and Ice Show Wows Us All
- Finding Olympic Glory 2 Years Later
- Pregnant in the Snow
- Get Cozy with a Crepe in Whistler