It’s time to jump into summer with Twist Travel Magazine
Summer is here and with it the warmer temperatures in the northern hemisphere, kids getting out of school, and of course, the summer issue of Twist travel magazine. We couldn’t be more excited to share the latest issue with you. It is full of great ideas to keep you and your family busy this summer, from coast to coast across the USA, in Europe and beyond.
What can you expect in the summer issue?
- Twist Favorites: Hotels is highlighting abodes across the globe that have us excited! These aren’t just places to dump your bags and head out the door. No, these are destinations in and of themselves.
- Spotlight on USA: The back of the magazine is filled with ideas to make your 4th of July spectacular. Not from the U.S.? Don’t stress. We have a few berry-fresh recipes you don’t want to miss that take advantage of what’s ripe and local this season.
- Summer Beauty and What to Pack this Summer: Don’t leave anything behind, grab the best weekender bag (we loooove this one!) and don’t forget these great sunscreens, too!
- Beach Bum Reads: You know how much I love a good beach read, but I may not have the same taste as you. I asked a few friends for their favorite summer reads and there is something for everyone on this list.
- Southwest Road Trip: You can’t talk about summer without talking about road trips. We have a few planned here on the east coast, but this year is the year of the Southwest road trip. Don’t be left out!
This is just a tiny taste of Twist people! We are so proud of this issue, our second of many still to come. Flip through it! And pop down for an awesome giveaway that plays right into the pages of the magazine.
Like what you see? Tell us about it in the comments!
- Two-Night Weekend stay for a family of four
- US residents only
- Age 18+ to enter
- Blackout dates: July & August 2017
- Expires March 31, 2018
Cape Rey Carlsbad Hotel and Spa, a Hilton Resort
Nestled along the coast in northern San Diego, just 150 steps to the surf, Cape Rey is a top choice for resort travelers and family-fun seekers. Cape Rey boasts beautiful ocean views, award-winning coastal cuisine from Chandler’s Restaurant, and total relaxation at the award-winning Ocean Crest Spa. Grab your family and explore the nearby beaches or attractions including Legoland, The Flower Field and more, or relax in a private poolside cabana with ocean views and coastal breezes.
Featured image courtesy of Global Munchkins