When spring has crept its way to the island, British Columbia’s capital city of Victoria shows off all her splendor. Start planning your own trip up with Victoria, BC Destination Guide and this handy sample itinerary that will get your explorer juices flowing, and booking the tickets you need to make this trip a reality.
- Depart for Victoria, BC from Seattle or Vancouver via ferry in the morning
- Arrive in Victoria, BC
- Check into your hotel (or leave your bags with the bell hop)
- Grab lunch at Ebizu Sushi
- Visit the Royal BC Museum
- Dinner at Pizzeria Prima Strada in the Cooks Island neighborhood
- Breakfast at Rosie’s in the Cook Island neighborhood
- Rent a car to explore the island
- Drive up to Butchart Gardens, stopping at the Victoria Butterfly Gardens on your way
- Explore Butchart Gardens for 2-3 hours, enjoying a picnic lunch while there
- Drive down the coast as you return to Victoria, BC. Stop at the beach for a little beach combing.
- Grab dinner from Red Fish, Blue Fish. Eat at the tables provided while you watch the sunset or take your meal back to your hotel.
- Store your bags with the bellhop
- Breakfast at Willie’s Bakery & Cafe
- Browse the shops of downtown Victoria
- Explore Chinatown
- Cool off in the Bay Centre if the sun turns up the heat
- Return to your hotel for your bags
- Depart Victoria by ferry